Saturday, October 29, 2011

Arms wide open.

I love him.  Okay, well why wouldn't I, right?!   He's very sweet, smart, funny, silly, curious, energetic, happy...oh, and just look at those baby blue eyes! 

But the thing is, he's already taken...  He's got a girl in his life who loves him even more than I possibly could.  And in this picture he is telling me (showing me) how much he loves her. 

"This much" he said, as he looked up at her.  Yep, that's a lot of love, Max. 

Well, he should love her that much...she is a pretty incredible lady...and Max, well, he calls her mommy.

1 comment:

  1. Kris, you should write greeting cards cause you have a way to make me tear up everytime! Thank you so much for capturing memories that I'll never get able to get back but I'll always have the pictures worth a thousand words. We love you.

    ReplyDelete