Saturday, March 10, 2012

Africa!

Though this journal was purchased much nearer to the sea, as I sit here, in this lovely tent in Africa, I thought it was a perfect place to begin my writing... 
Far from any sea I have seen (yet), I kept thinking yesterday of that MaryAnne Radmacher-Hershey saying "I come to the sea to breathe," always a relevant quote for me.  As I was trying to summarize the experience here so far...I thought I might borrow from her to say "I come to Africa to feel alive!"

(Quoted from my journal entry while enjoying the day at Dunia Camp, in the Serengeti, Tanzania, Africa.)

We went to Africa!  (An amazing thing to say!)  And, it was a truly incredible trip!  I kept a journal on the trip, trying to record as much as possible as it was really hard to take it all in!  In the next few days/weeks, I will be posting my journal entries, along with some IMAGES!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment