Friday, January 14, 2011

Sunsets and stuff.

I haven't seen this kind of sunset in a little while...the days have been repeatedly grey around here, the sun rising and falling without much of an appearance at all...which is probably why, when I came across this photograph amongst my file of "yet to be filed" images today, I was so enamored by it. It speaks of brighter days, warmer days, longer days…all of which I very much look forward to!  (I really should consider moving somewhere less "seasonal"...those snowbirds, a.k.a. my mother and father-in-law, really know what they are doing!)

"This too shall pass", as the proverb tells us.

In the meantime, plenty of clutter to sift through, in search of that elusive simplicity!  And, plenty of adventures to plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment