Thursday, June 16, 2011

It's Summer, in my heart anyway...

...and we have some pretty exciting things going on around here!  I love summer, and it seems like it might actually be arriving afterall!  I especially love all the opportunities we get to travel, see people and places, and play outdoors!

We recently just returned from a quick trip to Corvallis, Oregon, home of the Oregon State Beavers, where we sat proudly in the stands of Reser Stadium to witness our daughter's college graduation!  Yay Allison!!!  We were/are so proud...a bit emotional...and overwhelmingly happy!

We followed graduation with a fun wedding shower for Stephen & Allison and then followed that with a group dinner and then a rowdy bachelorette party!  I am getting way too old for long days like that, but nevertheless, we all had a great time!  I am so entirely thankful that there is so much to celebrate, and so many great family members and friends to help us celebrate!


As a result of the crazy, busy, fun, chaotic summer ahead I have decided not to take on any NEW portrait clients for the summer months, to allow me a little breathing room, a little more play time...and a chance to catch up our fine art photography!  I finally updated my Heart & Soul Images webpage, but it's been almost a year since I've updated our Mike & Kris Ryan Photography website and we have some really great work to share!  So, stay tuned!

As for me, I have some packing to do...let the summer fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment