Monday, February 22, 2010

more WoRd aRt!

I wish I could say that I was as diligent as Tyler who turned in two more fun pictures for my cREaTiVitY AsSiGNmEnt this weekend!
Instead, I was visiting my Grandma & Aunt in Southern California! I have some lovely beach sunset pictures, which I will post later, and am working on a project about my Grandma and her wonderful friends (speaking of "memories"), but since Tyler was so good about turning in his 'assignments' I thought the least I could do is to post them first! They are so cool!
He says his wife, Vashti, deserves some credit too, as they did it together...and spending time on a playground with your spouse sounds like a very "happy" idea indeed! Thanks Tyler!
(And thanks, everyone, for all the positive Facebook comments and emails about these assignments...looking forward to seeing what you all can do too! *hint*hint*)



No comments:

Post a Comment