Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Photo-a-Day! Return from Mom's Weekend!

I promise to get "back to business" soon...but just wanted to post one photo from my weekend with Allison at Oregon State! We had a great time...and I am very, very proud of her!
She organized and co-hosted the Greek Awards Banquet, as part of her duties on the Panhellenic Executive Council on Thursday night. It was a great success! Friday night we attended SING, where Allison's house, Kappa Kappa Gamma, along with their SING partners, Lamba Chi did a GREAT job...and, took 1st place!!! Saturday we played...and partied, just a tiny bit, with the other Mom's visiting for Mom's weekend!
All in all, it was a fun weekend...and always good to see my baby!
Now, back to reality...and...I have to get to that assignment on depth of field!

No comments:

Post a Comment