Thursday, October 7, 2010

It's starting to feel like Fall...

...what was with that sleet storm today?!  Granted it lasted about three minutes, but it sure got gloomy quickly!  So, maybe it's Fall finally? 
I love Fall.  It usually is way too short in S.E. Idaho...as the snow will come far too soon for me...but I love the crispness in the air in the morning, the cool evenings with homemade crock-pot dinners that make your whole house smell like comfort, and all of the rich, warm colors of Autumn.  Fall makes me want to retreat, dust off my cookbooks and cook & bake, to read those novels I collected in my travels over the Summer, and to finally finish those little projects that piled up throughout the year.  Maybe I will actually get to that unpainted laundry room?!  I am thinking maybe a warm chocolate color...
So, if you're in the neighborhood, stop by and say hi...I'll be the one in my cozy sweatshirt!


No comments:

Post a Comment