Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My new favorite photo...

I am a blog stalker. I admit it! There ought to be a support group for people like me, who can spend hours and hours looking at photos on other people's blogs and websites! Admitting it is the first step, right...?!

But anyway, I was recently re-introduced to a photographer from Central Oregon who not only does amazing work as a professional photographer, but also, and more amazingly, participates quietly in humanitarian efforts. As Kevin Kubota writes (in his blog!), [Benjamin Edwards] "is passionate about using photography to better the world".

This picture made me laugh and cry, all at once...and makes me want to be the kind of person who not only believes that we really can make a difference in the world, but also to be the kind of person who acts on that premise.

Thanks for inspiring Ben! I hope I am passing it on...

No comments:

Post a Comment